- The HRIS Analyst is responsible for all HR information systems, content management systems and electronic data management initiatives, including the planning and directing continual improvements of the HRIS to support organizational, operational and HR objectives.
- The incumbent is responsible for resolving user and vendor issues, developing and maintaining user training, ensuring consistent methodology is employed for data transfers and creation, and auditing of system configuration and data. This position will also support the configuration and implementation of systems, modules, data feeds, and on-going technology enhancements. They are responsible for the accuracy of the data housed in the system and ensure access to reporting and analysis of the HR data. They coach and develop the HRIS team to ensure a high quality of experience for end users of the system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates as a subject matter expert in HRIS/Payroll system functionality and the business practices and procedures that drive system configuration and processes
- Maintains knowledge of system settings and their impact to all users of the system and identifies inter-dependencies with other tasks / applications
- Delivers stable day-to-day operations with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provides assistance to users experiencing technical issues or needing additional guidance and responds to all system inquiries.
- Develops and provides training to all administrative and employee users on existing and new systems/ modules/ functionality
- Implements all HRIS/Payroll system notifications, reminders, workflows, configuration updates, custom xml forms, etc.
- Prioritizes issues and works to resolve them via system updates, training, process adjustments, etc., based on an understanding of the business needs
- Works directly with vendor partners to implement enhancements, troubleshoot errors, identify areas of improvement, increase functionality, etc.
- Assists in the evaluation of new functionality and participates in the implementation of additional systems/modules
- Documents all processes, workflows, and related system activities. Publishes documentation on Share Point site.
- Performs other duties as required
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 2 years of HRIS experience is required
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Coding experience is strongly preferred
- Reporting experience is essential; crystal reporting is preferred
- Experience with an implementation of an HRIS is preferred
- Candidate should be able to train cross functionally stakeholders in the various divisions
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple priorities and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong time management and communication skills coupled with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with the various divisions
- Must be detail-oriented & able to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong Administrative is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Interested candidates should send their resume with a cover letter to Nadine Kruse, firstname.lastname@example.org
AirBoss is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, marital status or parental status.