- Perform tasks to ensure received components, sub-assemblies, fixtures, and finished goods meet specifications
- Use sampling procedures to perform inspections, checks, and tests of raw components, work in-process, machined parts and finished goods.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform in-coming, in-process, and final inspection throughout manufacturing operations
- Perform inspection using geometric tolerance and inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, height gages, etc.
- Identify and report quality problems or trends related to inspections and recommend appropriate corrective actions
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of experience in quality assurance and or quality control in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in use of quality measurement equipment in manufacturing environment desired
- QA or QC certifications is a plus
- Ability to read technical specifications, engineering drawings, and descriptions as they relate to engineering designs, process flow, manufacturing techniques, and quality standards
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and provide solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks/priorities
- Well-developed writing and computation skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs (MS Windows programs, Adobe and others)
- Use of pallet jack
Interested candidates should send their resume with a cover letter to LaSha Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org
AirBoss is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, marital status or parental status.