- Ensures that products are compliant to contractual and regulatory requirements
- Creates and maintains compliance programs to ensure continued adherence to regulations
- Evaluates and submits documentation packages to meet various agency requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as company liaison to support regulatory agency (NIOSH, CE, NFPA, etc.) initiatives.
- Complete and manage submissions for approval for multiple regulatory agencies.
- Review and implement ITAR compliance requirements.
- Review regulations, engineering documentation and contracts for translation into the quality system in support of production.
- Evaluate any changes or revisions to regulations and integrate changes into the Company’s quality system.
- Work with Purchasing to monitor vendor performance.
- Determine inspection and testing equipment to support manufacturing and customer requirements.
- Develop and update QA plans and other required process control procedures to ensure processes, work in progress, and finished goods meet the specified quality standards.
- Conduct and interpret QA compliance audits of products and processes against ISO 9001 and other applicable customer requirements.
- Review product and process non-conformance and recommend remedial actions including modifications of processes, products or QA standards as required.
- Develop root cause analysis on non-conforming processes and products and establish corrective actions as necessary.
- Aid Engineering in new product research and development.
- Communicate with external customers and support RMA process.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- QA or QC certifications a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing quality assurance.
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments.
- Experience in use of quality measurement equipment in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read technical specifications, engineering drawings, and descriptions as they relate to engineering designs, process flow, manufacturing techniques, and quality standards.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and provide solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks/priorities.
- Required well-developed writing and computation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Working knowledge of EPICOR or other MRP application systems.
Interested candidates should send their resume with a cover letter to LaSha Cox, email@example.com
AirBoss is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, marital status or parental status.