- The Supervisors role is to manage the equipment, facilities, and human resources in the production area of their responsibility such that maximum safety, output and quality are achieved in a pro-associate environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coaches and communicates with all Production associates to ensure compliance with all plant and Occupational Health and Safety policies.
- Monitor the production process ensuring systems are being followed.
- Actively seek to resolve ongoing processing problems by initiating and overseeing equipment and process modifications.
- Regularly solicit feedback from Production Associates to improve plant processes.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers from shift to shift and complete a detailed shift report at the end of every shift.
- Facilitate daily AirBoss Operating System meetings.
- Oversee Production associate training and progress, and set goals to attain overall Business Unit objectives.
- Provide employee coaching and development. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balance safety, quality, productivity, cost and morale to achieve positive results in all areas to continuously improve in all areas.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Promote safety improvements to prevent injuries.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a Lean Environment
- Leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on safety
- Ability to work a rotating continental shift
Interested candidates should send their resume with a cover letter to Morris Eddy, Morris.Eddy@Airbossofamerica.com
AirBoss is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, marital status or parental status.