The Master Scheduler’s role is to oversee production scheduling in a cost-efficient manner, and to coordinate manufacturing to meet customer requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create the Master Production Schedule, and make adjustments as required.
- Manage available production capacity and make recommendations for machine and labour requirements.
- Assist in the Management of Work In Process and Finished Goods inventory.
- Coordinate manufacturing changes with Sales and Process Control associates.
- Establish manufacturing parameters and procedures.
- Review and assist with cost reduction improvements relating to manufacturing productivity.
- Support the contract review process by confirming orders and advising support staff.
- Additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Materials Management or Business Administration diploma / degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 plus years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Good Computer skills
Interested candidates should send their resume with a cover letter to Morris Eddy, firstname.lastname@example.org
AirBoss is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, marital status or parental status.