Responsible for plant equipment including safety, maintenance, PM, predictive maintenance,
spare parts, installation and commissioning, and replacement evaluation. Leads a team of
maintenance professionals, distributes work, and ensures all employees properly trained and
certified to work in a safe, productive manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain plant in a reasonable safe manner. Correct any safety issues.
- Keep all manufacturing equipment in good working order.
- Assist Maintenance Manager in maintaining building and infrastructure.
- Assist Production and Quality with equipment issues.
- Start up of new equipment.
- Trouble shoot problems related to all manufacturing equipment.
- Supervise all skilled and non-skilled trades employees and janitors.
- Develop, schedule and track all preventive maintenance schedules.
- Develop predictive maintenance schedules.
- Maintain TS 16949 and ISO 14001 for maintenance.
- Meet with union safety committee.
- Requisition and maintain spare parts.
- Data entry for maintenance records.
- Training of the skilled trades personnel.
- Support operations with new job start ups.
- Improve equipment efficiency and document for new equipment purchases.
- Participate in the daily Airboss Operating System walk around to close open issues.
- Responsible for mold cleaning and mold change associates.
- Assign, coordinate and choose suppliers for maintenance activities.
- Work with existing third party vendors to maintain equipment.
- Responsible for supervision and scheduling of maintenance personnel.
- Supervise and schedule mold cleaning team and mold changes as required.
- Supervise any on site contractors.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum associates degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years working in a maintenance supervision function
- Functional knowledge of Lean manufacturing and CI concepts
- Experienced with Computer Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
- Prefer experience with injection molding machines, or similar equipment
- Experienced with PLC programming and troubleshooting
- OSHA training
- Lockout / Tagout training
- Understanding of PM, TPM, Predictive maintenance techniques
- Understanding of the Poke yoka process
- Ability to read and interpret equipment drawings
- Experience working with equipment vendors and contractors
- Excellent knowledge of hydraulic systems and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of pneumatic circuits
- PLC programming experience preferred
Interested candidates should send their resume with a cover letter to Nadine Kruse, firstname.lastname@example.org
AirBoss is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, marital status or parental status.