The Program Manager supervises and manages program activities in multiple disciplines including design, development, testing, implementation, operation and maintenance of ADG products; operations research, asset management, and program documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises, coaches and leads work teams in the accomplishment of goals and tasks in support of specific programs.
- Performs and supervises multi-disciplinary technical and/or non-technical tasks for applicable programs.
- Interfaces with customers to determine specific needs and requirements.
- Develops detailed staffing requirements, assignments and plans to meet customer needs
- Estimates personnel needs and schedules and assigns work to meet completion dates.
- Coordinates the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other personnel.
- Performs management level customer interface, including responsibility for contractual deliverables, development of responses to the Requests for Quotes and overall task execution. Ensures contract reports and deliverables are delivered accurately and on time.
- Coordinates with financial and contracts managers and ensures contract execution is within funding allocation.
- Develops required technical and management documentation in support of customer technical and programmatic reviews.
- Provides and responds to feedback from managers, peers, employees and customers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree and five years of related job experience required
- Experience with program financial management required
- Must have technical or mechanical aptitude
- Perfectly bilingual French/English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance
Interested candidates should send their resume with a cover letter to Sindy Carrier, sindy.carrier@ADG.com.
AirBoss is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, marital status or parental status.