A larger version of our Command Post Shelter, the First Response Shelter provides protection for triage, against extreme weather, or temporary lodging.
YOUR ADVANTAGES WITH AIRBOSS DEFENSE
Lightweight and rapidly deployable, it can be set up by three people in less than two minutes, freeing up resources and time for priority operations. The exterior canopy and interior frame deliver ample area to hang equipment and its full-length screened window offers excellent ventilation.
TPre-fabricated design insures state-of-the -art performance. Can be repaired if required while deployed, insuring continuity of operations.
Provides a larger, rapidly deployable, easily transportable, multi-use shelter.
- Exterior canopy allows frame to be on the interior providing ample area to hang equipment
- Corrosion resistant anodized frame and chemical resistant fabric for long life
- Comes with repair and anchor kit
- Full length screened windows provide outstanding ventilation
- Collapses into a 3' x 3' x 3' cube, small storage and transport foot print
- Comes with a repair kit and an anchor kit
- Door openings on both ends
Military or civilian organization in need of a sturdy, yet light weight shelter.